This is a flex time position requiring a minimum of 20 hours to a maximum 40 hours per week. In other words, you set your own schedule as long as each goal is completed in a timely manner. Telecommuting is also available to those qualified candidates.
Netarus, LLC. provides safety and productivity solutions for construction, industrial, marine and transportation industries. Netarus manufacturers hardware and develops business applications on multiple platforms. Netarus is actively working on cool and exciting projects in both Big Data and Internet-of-Things. Do you have what it takes to be a part of this rapidly growing team?
Netarus is currently seeking a Marketing Media Coordinator. This position is responsible for the collection, writing, editing, posting, and maintenance of all types of online content for our website, Twitter account, LinkedIn account, Facebook account, and YouTube channel. The Marketing Media Coordinator interacts and communicates with all levels of staff, and is responsible for developing and maintaining a unified voice for all aspects of Netarus’ marketing digital and print presence.
- Works with the communications director, service line leaders, and appropriate marketing and business development staff to proactively align communications activities to construction, transportation, maritime and industrial industries around safety and productivity.
- Solicits, collects, and writes new and updated content for the website, uploading as required and maintaining same.
- Coordinates tradeshow and marketing related activities for consistent online and offline presence.
- Provide complete management of Paid Search campaigns against defined success metrics; responsible for planning, developing keyword lists and text creative, implementation, optimization, testing and performance analysis.
- Provide thorough analysis of paid search and media campaigns via management platform and reporting tools.
- Execute competitive research utilizing comprehensive tool sets
- Manage relationships with search engine vendors and other third parties.
- Support client services, manager and director teams as needed
- Support new business development efforts and contribute to PowerPoint presentations
- Contribute to internal status meetings and external partner meetings
- Execute best practice strategies and methodologies to maximize marketing programs
- Identify additional marketing channels and tactics that may assist in achieving company’s marketing objectives
- Stay current with all online marketing industry developments and best practices
- Coordinates bi-weekly blog construction, transportation, maritime and industrial content; coordinates monthly blog recap to client list.
- Solicits and develops content for social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook and others, in coordination with operations personnel throughout the company; tracks feed and interactions with related sites to our services.
- Works closely with multimedia specialists to develop content for YouTube channel and playlists.
- Writes project related press releases and case studies.
- Tracks company’s profiles on external sites.
- Responsible for enforcing company standards and unified voice to present a consistent appearance/style throughout all media outlets.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; familiar with AP Stylebook.
- Experience with typical content management systems; experience with WordPress a plus.
- Able to coordinate several assignments concurrently, including collaborating with communications personnel and designers in the execution of tasks; meet deadlines.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure, maintaining a professional demeanor.
- One to three years of relevant experience in construction, or consulting industries; prior experience in a communications role, a plus.
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe Photoshop; Adobe InDesign, a plus.