Monitor your fleet of HoistCam construction, industrial, or marine equipment with HoistCam™ Director enterprise software. As an optional add-on to any HoistCam or stand-alone solution, HoistCam Director is compatible with all types of cranes, such as tower, crawler, mobile and industrial cranes.
HoistCam Director Features
- Instant access to real-time video from anywhere in the world.
- Remotely view and collaboratively manage hundreds of job sites or equipment operations.
- GPS recording, geo-fencing and playback with map overlay.
- Search recordings by specific date, time or alarm condition.
- Record, store and archive video feeds to hard drive, SD-card or centralized server.*
HoistCam Director Benefits
- Increase productivity by using real-time video to deploy or redeploy major assets.
- Align written assessments with current real-time visual comparisons.
- Allocate time and travel resources based on heightened awareness of job site status.
- Visually compare operations across all sites through a single point of view.
- Quickly access operations and incident data while promptly addressing and eliminating confusion.
- Collaboratively manage work flow and share information within the organization.
HoistCam Director Key Considerations
- In-house or HoistCam hosted centralized servers.*
- Cellular Communication (HCDVRM4M2-xCELL) – 3G and 4G LTE where cell signal available.
- Wireless Access Point (HCDVRM4M2-WAP) – integration into existing on-site network.
- Support for Microsoft Windows® 7 and 8.
- Future supported devices: Mac, IOS® (iPhone® and iPad®) and Android
View All Sites from a Single Application
HoistCam™ Director enterprise software (formerly HoistCam Enterprise CMS) enables supervisors and managers to monitor their HoistCam platforms from anywhere in the world. Each HoistCam MDVR (Mobile Digital Video Recorder) can support from 4 to 8 cameras on a single piece of equipment. HoistCam Director software and DVRs (digital video recorders) can monitor up to 5,000 mobile, industrial, marine or construction pieces of equipment through a single user interface.
View Remote Site Operational and Business Intelligence
Monitor your fleet of construction, industrial or marine equipment from a single location. The HoistCam Director Client software is designed to run on virtually any windows operating system. With the HoistCam Director Client, you can view your entire fleet of equipment within a particular region or across the world – all with a single centralized login.
Monitor Site Progress = More Informed Decisions
The HoistCam Director Client allows you to view the job site remotely exactly as the operator sees the job site from one or more HoistCam systems. View information such as the GPS location, download snapshots, review and download recordings and even configure the HoistCam Director MDVR (mobile digitial video recorder) remotely. With HoistCam Director, day-to-day business operations from your entire operation are at your finger tips.
The HoistCam Director MDVR is at the heart of each piece of equipment. The MDVR ties together all of the video feeds (and optionally sensors) and sends this information back to the central HoistCam Director Server.
The MDVR supports the following connectivity options:
- Wireless Access Point (WAP)
For more information on integrating your fleet with centralized video management software, please contact us.
* – Basic authentication and configuration service provided at no additional cost. Additional fees may apply based on bandwidth, storage usage, in-house licensing, etc.